Don’t let the dizzying array of hearing aid styles and features stop you from getting the help you need to hear better. Our approach to patient care ensures you get the hearing aids that will serve you best.
Styles of Hearing Aids
Hearing aids are available in many different sizes and styles thanks to advancements in digital technology and miniaturization of the internal components. Many of today's hearing aids are considered sleek, compact and innovative – offering solutions to a wide range of hearing aid wearers.
- Invisible-in-canal (IIC) hearing aids are custom made to fit your ears. They help with mild to moderately severe hearing loss and are completely invisible in most ears.
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids are appropriate for most types of hearing loss. The discreet design includes a custom earpiece molded to fit your outer ear. Because these devices are larger than IIC devices, they have a longer battery life and are easier to handle if you have dexterity or vision issues.
- Receiver-in-canal (RIC) devices are prescribed for mild to moderately severe hearing loss. Their open-fit design reduces the “plugged up” feeling some people experience with hearing aids, and they are barely visible when worn.
- Completely-in-canal (CIC) technology is perfect for those with mild to moderate hearing loss and good dexterity. This style fits deep in the ear, so it is virtually undetectable and cuts down on annoying wind noise.
- In-the-canal (ITC) hearing aids are for mild to moderately severe hearing loss. They are custom made to be worn in the ear canal and offer a wide variety of options.
- Half-shell in-the-ear (ITE) are popular with people who have a problem handling small objects. They are custom made to fit directly in your external ear and are easy to insert and adjust. They work well for mild to severe hearing loss.
- Full-shell ITE, like the half shell, is perfect for mild to severe hearing loss. They are custom made from a mold of your ear and are worn in the external part of the ear. Their size also makes them easy to insert and adjust.
Manna Audiology Hearing Center takes the same approach to fitting custom hearing protection as it does with fitting hearing aids. Don’t trust your hearing to ineffective and uncomfortable over-the-counter earplugs. Get comfortable and effective hearing protection custom made for your ears and your hearing protection needs
Hearing Aid Financing
We offer a wide range of affordable financing options to help you acquire hearing aids and be on the path to better hearing.
Hearing Aid Comparison
Manna Audiology Hearing Center offers a full line of digital hearing aids to serve your specific needs. Whether you are interested in reliable, easy-to-wear solutions at an affordable price, or in need of top-of-the-line hearing support, Manna Audiology Hearing Center is a name you can trust for all your hearing needs.